Image Map

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

DIY Dipped Wooden Spoons

T'was the night before Christmas Eve... and I still didn't have gifts for the rest of the family.  Not a creature was stirring (except me, rushing through the mall ashamed that I didn't plan ahead). But low and behold, wooden spoons appeared and the light bulb went off. 


So, I did what any insane craft person would do.  Paint them.  Because hey, why not make it look like you spent weeks planning this gift, instead of 24 hours? Not to mention, it is super easy and super trendy. 


I chose Martha brand (*surprise*) because I love the selection of colors and the quality of the paint is always on point.  If you want all of your painted tips to look the same, get matching textures. I decided to add in pearl and high gloss in with the satin paints to add a little something, but the difference is very slight.


All you need to do is tape the ends off, squirt a little paint, foam brush it on, and let it dry. 




Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment