Image Map

Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Elephant Room - Providence

The fastest way to wake me up in the morning is to announce that we're eating out for breakfast. These are by far the best mornings, when you're able to relax your way into the day with good food and good company. The Elephant Room is the perfect place to start your morning off right. With tea and crêpes of course!

The decor is very relaxing and minimalist. The main focal points of the space are the gorgeous hanging chandeliers. Which gives the place a more contemporary vibe while drinking something as timeless as tea. 

via


First off, the selection of tea is amazing, almost overwhelming! They have every type of tea you could ever dream of.  From English Breakfast to Ginger Ginseng and from Egyptian Chamomile to Royal Chrysanthemum Blossoms, they've got it all.  Not to mention how beautiful it is.


Tali's Masala Chai

Delectable candied ginger to accompany your tea.

"The Perfect Tea Timer" lets you decide how long to let it steep whether you prefer it light, medium or strong. (Personally, I think the stronger the better). Talk about high-tech tea!

Prosciutto Crêpe
"New England herbed goat cheese & roasted peppers, topped with lemon dressed arugula"

I am a sucker for any thing with prosciutto and goat cheese so I instantly decided on this selection. And my instincts didn't fail me. Everything about this dish blends beautifully. The cheese, the arugula, the dressing, the peppers, the prosciutto. So good! So fresh!

The Elephant Room not only is a great place to have breakfast, but is also a comfortable and relaxing place to bring your laptop and be productive. There is a separate lounge area over looking the bistro area just for curling up with a book/laptop and some tea. Who knows, I could be writing my next blog post on those comfy couches! 

The Elephant Room 
2170 Broad St., Cranston, RI 02905
(401) 261-2170
Tue - Thurs: 8 am - 8 pm
Fri - Sat: 8 am - 10 pm 
Sun: 8 am - 3 pm







4 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I'd love to!
      I'm new to bloglovin, so I definitely need more people to follow (:

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous pictures!Your blog is so lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete