Image Map

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fall Fox Fashion

I love everything about fall, the leaves, food, football, new beginnings, etc. But without a doubt fall fashion my most favorite thing. I don't know if I'm the only one who gets excited when the weather starts to cool, but I definitely think it's something to do with all the sweaters and scarves I have locked away in my closet... And I'm always on the hunt for more!  I handpicked this outfit to show off my personal fall-casual style.  (Not to mention that the fox sweater is perfect for me...)

GET THE LOOK!
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Clubmaster


2 comments:

  1. I totally love that sweatshirt! Foxes are all about fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh yes Fall fashion. The Clubmasters are an such a nice choice, much more stylistic (and far less generic) than the wayfarers. Please post more Mod-Fox, the blog is nice.

    ReplyDelete